Three easy steps.
1) Ask for a free quote
2) Send us the plans, equipment selections, specs, etc.
3) We send you the completed Output and Input reports...everthing you need for the permit office.
It's that easy!
What We Do
Floridaenergycalcs.com provides completed calculations required in Florida Energy Conservation Code. We provide the following:
- Commercial projects Form 506-2014
- Manual N calculations for commercial projects
- Residential projects Form 405-14
- Manual J calculations for residential projects
- Manual D duct calculations for residential projects
We provide these calculations and the inputs as a PDF and then you can take them straight to the permit office.
Quick Facts About Florida Energy Code
Click here for the 5th Edition Florida Building Code online. The 5th Edition took affect June 30, 2015.
What is an "Energy Calc"?: If you are a contractor, architect, engineer, professional involved with the construction trade in the state of Florida you already know that all new construction projects must submit a completed Form 506-2014 or 405-14 along with the signed & sealed drawings to the permit office. This meets the requirements of Florida Energy Conservation Code.
Does your project require an Energy Calc?: Projects that do not have air-conditioning or heating are exempt from being required to submit energy calculations. The project must not have provisions for future (or the potential) air conditioning.
The Code provides for a uniform standard of energy efficiency by, at a minimum, setting forth minimum requirements for exterior envelopes, lighting, electrical distribution, and selection of heating, lighting, ventilating, air conditioning and service water heating systems.